Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dogblogging: Lollipops

Something I noticed about Bay when we got him is that he likes to hold his bones in his hands while he chomps on them. I thought "Hey, it looks like he's eating a lollipop." Then I thought "Hey, I should give him one and see how he eats it!"

The other night the electricity went out and we were really bored so I dug out a lollipop and handed it to him. It turns out he eats it like this. Like a human. I find it very endearing. Zach thinks I'm going to ruin his teeth but I think two lollipops a year won't kill the poor guy and I wouldn't want Zach to be my dad.

3 comments:

  1. That's cute as hell. Zach, stop being such a stick in the mud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His teeth Miguel, his teeeeeeth!!!! I'm not going to be the one paying for his dental services!

      Delete
  2. Pretty sure I would have let my dog do this everyday just to laugh. I gave my dog the worst stuff in swaziland. One time i saw him eat a whole can of spam in one bite. So funny

    ReplyDelete