Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oil Change!

Today Jared (a friend who, like me, isn't working) and I changed the oil in my car as preparations continue for the big arrival of my folks and our subsequent adventures. I've changed the oil in a car once before: with my Pops, in our La Grande driveway, likely with plenty of cursing. This may be wrong, but I have it placed as having occurred when I was skipping kindergarden for the year, making it one of my earliest memories.

Anyhow, aside for having a hard time finding and removing the oil filter (come on Honda, that design wasn't as sharp as your hidden table), it went swimmingly. At least, the car hasn't exploded yet. Now, it's back to the drawing board, trying to locate some gas. How about dumping in the old oil?

1 comment:

  1. You skipped kindergarten? I can tell because you spelled "kindergarden" wrong...

    ReplyDelete