Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awesome Plants 3

Well, guys. After the horror excitement of yesterday I think we can all do with some calming Awesome Plants. This little thing looks like it's from Star Wars. It's about a foot and a half tall. It's awesome.

And, since I don't have any other commentary for the awesome plant, here's a bonus picture of my OTHER clay frogs. Yes, I have three. These two are having a chat on a couch.


What do you think they're chatting about? And now I'm back to my meeting.*

*Those of you in regular communication with me know that blogs and e-mails and most facebook updates are only made during meetings. Not sure what that says about me or the meetings here, but it's not a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. I think your clay frogs are maturely (hopefully I used this correctly in a sentence--I've had a few drinks)contemplating a break-up. They look as if they are very concerned about the others' feelings, gently and respectively touching one another, as if saying: "No it's not you, really. It's me."

    ReplyDelete