Friday, October 19, 2012

Helloooo Fellows!

 In my last blog I mentioned that I had spent the weekend away from Zach and Bay. What could possibly convince me to leave my happy spot under the tree in the backyard on a Saturday? Only this:


Well, that doesn't actually look like that much fun. But it was! These people are my co-fellows. We're spread out across Malawi so I don't get to see most them very often. With the exception, of course, of Jonathan who is in the striped shirt on the far right. Our desks are next to each other and we spend all day every talking. But the weekend was a great chance to check in with other fellows who are working in Malawi. Half of them are Malawian and the other half are from all regions of the US. They're working in organizations like Partners in Health and Mothers 2 Mothers (which was an organization I worked with in Swaziland).


Good looking people, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment